Ixquisite Cigar Lounge
Ixquisite Cigar Lounge offers several tiers of membership to men and women who appreciate the pleasures of fine cigars. At our prestigious lounge, club members have the opportunity to entertain clients and friends, conduct business meetings, make new friends and smoke cigars in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
It is the duty of the member to know the Terms and Conditions and to cooperate with Ixquisite Management. When you purchase a membership, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Hours of operation may change at the discretion of management. Additionally, I understand that management reserves the right to close the lounge, on occasion, for any purpose or function.
- I understand that Ixquisite reserves the right to close for two weeks per year for vacation, duct cleaning and general maintenance.
- Management reserves the right to suspend or revoke a membership for non-payment, breach of contract, misconduct, or failure to adhere to the Terms and Conditions, set forth. Upon any such revocation, the contents of my humidor will be returned to me as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Ixquisite Cigar Lounge reserves the right to refuse service and/or lounge access.
- Management reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Members will receive notification of such modifications.
- Upon termination of the membership, I will return my locker key. I understand that Ixquisite Cigar Lounge will keep a spare key. There will be a $25.00 charge for a lost or replaced key.
- Upon termination of membership, all locker contents must be removed within 48 hours or items shall be deemed abandoned and will be disposed of in any manner Management may elect.
- I understand that I will receive bi-weekly text messages from Ixquisite highlighting club activities and important messages; I understand that I can request discontinuance of this service.
- I understand that Ixquisite has been granted a club license by the City of Lansdowne that permits members to bring their own alcoholic beverages onto the premises. Member acknowledges that the ability to do so is a privilege and Member (and guest(s) if applicable) will consume such alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Management reserves the right to request that members (or their guests) stop drinking alcoholic beverages or leave the premises.
- The Club is not responsible for any items left in its refrigerator or elsewhere in the Club, and, under the law, Management reserves the right to remove and destroy any alcoholic beverage not under lock and key if Member is not present.
- I promise not to use illegal drugs or conduct illegal activity within the retail store or lounge.
- I understand that I will be held responsible for my invited guests. Guests must purchase one (1) cigar as their cover charge.
- I agree to openly communicate all situations with management (conflicts, cleanliness, special requests).
- I agree to pay a $10.00 cutting fee per visit if I bring cigars purchased elsewhere. Ixquisite will gladly order your favorite cigars. Platinum members can bring cigars from outside.
- Sweat pants, baggy pants, baseball caps (turned sideways or backwards), torn, dirty or frayed clothing are not permitted.
- Each Member is permitted to bring or have delivered to the Club prepared foods for his/her personal consumption. Leftover food will be discarded at the Club’s close each evening.
- I agree to be considerate of other members when using my cell phone.
- I assume full responsibility for the contents of my locker. Ixquisite Cigar Lounge does not insure, nor is it responsible for any contents stored in the lockers. I authorize my locker to be inspected from time to time at the sole discretion of the management.
- I understand that while Ixquisite Cigar Lounge will take reasonable measures to maintain the security and climate of my locker, I will hold Ixquisite Lounge harmless from and waive any rights or claims that I might have arising out of any loss or damage to any of the items stored in my humidor.
IMPOSSIBILITY & LEGALITY
In the event the operation of this Club becomes impossible or impractical due to changes in the legalities associated with the operation of a cigar club or establishment that permits smoking in the City of Lansdowne or State of Massachusetts or other circumstances out of Ixquisite control, Ixquisite shall not be liable for any portion of any annual fees paid in advance and any and all such claims to refunds or prorated portions of a refund are hereby and forever waived by execution of this Agreement.
WAIVER & RELEASE
In exchange for membership at Ixquisite Cigar Lounge, I hereby provide the following:
- I am over the age of 21;
- I recognize that there are certain risks associated with activities that take place at Ixquisite, including, but not limited to, the effects of cigar smoking and secondhand smoke;
- I hereby waive and release any and all claims for my heirs and myself and agree to hold harmless Ixquisite Cigar Lounge from and against all actions, demands, liabilities, suits, costs, and expenses, including attorney fees and claims, both known, unknown, and unrecognizable, for negligence arising out of the use of the facilities, participation in events, and my membership at Ixquisite Cigar Lounge; and
- I have carefully read and agree to the terms and policies set forth in the Membership Agreement as it now exists and as it may be amended in the future.
I HAVE RECEIVED, READ, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT.
1) Information Collected
We collect two types of information from you: i) information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through a voluntary registration process, sign-ups or emails); and ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms.
- Voluntary Information for Services and Features
We collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, including: i) making purchases, ii) consenting to receive email or text messages about upcoming promotions or events, iii) consenting to receive email, iv) participating in our forum, iv) commenting on articles, and others. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide your "Contact Information" in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information. Occasionally, we may also request information such as your shopping preferences and demographics which will help us better serve you and our other users in the future.
Our site uses "cookies" and other tracking technologies. Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept them and how to remove them. If a user's system is idle for a defined time, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session. This prevents unauthorized access to the user's information while they are away from their computer.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Site.
You may choose to invite friends to join the Ixquisite Cigar Lounge Website by sending invitation emails via our invite feature. The website stores the email addresses you provide so that the respondents may be added to your social network, confirm orders/purchases and also to send reminders of the invitations. Ixquisite Cigar Lounge does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations may contact to request removal of their information from our database.
3) How We Use Your Information
The Ixquisite Cigar Lounge website only uses your personal information for the original purposes it was given. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection.
The Ixquisite Cigar Lounge website will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to our suppliers and other third parties who need to know in order to deliver services on behalf of The Ixquisite Cigar Lounge website unless required to do so by law. Further, The Ixquisite Cigar Lounge website reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
Please note that personally identifiable information is used only to provide you with a more enjoyable, convenient online experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Site.
The Ixquisite Cigar Lounge website may use your personal information for target advertising toward you based on things such as region, gender, interests, goals, habits, etc.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to track usage, analyze data such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring Web site (if any) and other parameters in the URL. This is collected in order to better understand our Web site usage and enhance the performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site. We may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders.
Also, we may share personally identifiable or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
The Ixquisite Cigar Lounge website may disclose Contact Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
4) How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
5) Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
We may provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for many of our services. You may modify or remove any of your personal information at any time by logging into your account and accessing features such as edit and account.
6) Disclaimer to Security
10) Notification of Changes